Ranking on the first page matters, but ranking #1 (or as high up as possible) is even more important.
Being #1 gets you an average share of 32.5% of the traffic, and #2 is just 17.6% and #3 at 11.4%
Organic SEO is the best way to position yourself on search engines without using paid tools, such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Advertising, or Bing Ads.
The criteria that determines how websites are ranked aren’t an exact science and regularly changes, so it is important to keep up-to-date with best practices.
dodify works with many clients in SEO maintenance, ensuring that our knowledge in the subject is always current.
Our SEO services include:
- Carrying out SEO audits. This is an SEO analysis of your website, providing you with a report that highlights gaps, reasons why the website may not be well-indexed, and what can be done to improve the ranking;
- Competitor analysis: we research your competitors to understand which SEO direction your website should take;
- Geolocation: we study in which countries or cities it is more appropriate to improve the searches for your website;
- Identify the appropriate keywords to use for your target audience ;
- Regular reporting: we provide reports that compare the effects of the SEO service to previous periods so you can see what’s working and what needs to be changed.
dodify is a web agency with experience in both organic SEO and paid SEM. If you have further questions about either don’t hesitate to give us a call.