We speak about content management systems (CMS) in almost all of our web services, but what is a CMS and how does it work?
A CMS is a software that allows users to easily manage and edit site content: text, images, videos, and music.
A well-known one is WordPress, a CMS that is commonly used by people to maintain their website, with the benefit that no high-level programming knowledge is required.
dodify has created our own CMS, conveniently named doCMS! This CMS has been entirely handwritten by our own programmers and allows us to create customized functions tailored to our client requests.
Features of the doCMS include:
- Autonomous management by our customers of all text, photos, videos, and music of a site;
- Autonomous management of multilingual websites, allowing you to control content for each website language via just one interface;
- Multi-domain management, which allows you to control multiple websites hosted on different domains at the same time, via one interface;
- Automatic sitemap creation in different languages; this tool is also used to let search engines know the pages of the same site in different languages;
- A dedicated Customer Area: each website can have a designated customer area, where customers and the website owner can upload and download documents. This is especially useful for transferring documents related to the website.
Think that using the doCMS may be the right solution for you?
Feel free to call us or email to arrange a chat over coffee to discuss your requirements.