It’s estimated that approximately 40% of the world population has at least one social media account that’s accessed at least once a month.
All major social media platforms have a suitable tool for targeted paid advertising.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, just to name a few, all have advertising tools to promote campaigns.
Advertising on social networks is different from paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM): the algorithm targets those who are not directly interested in a product or a service but who could become interested or need it. This kind of advertisement can reach a specific audience with extreme precision, by making targeted user-oriented advertisements, with specific interests, demographics, and preferences.
We can create social network campaigns for you, following their various guidelines.
There are different types of campaigns, depending on your needs: we can increase the number of followers in a business page, invite users to visit a page, ask about their preferences or increase the visibility of your brand.
Advertising on social media is not everything. To be effective it must contain the full picture.
Our social media advertising methodology (Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Twitter ads, Google+ AdWords, LinkedIn ads) consists of:
- Target identification: we will identify the target users that generally visits your site, to implement paid advertisements aimed at those who may be looking for the specific service or product that you are offering;
- Choosing the social network(s): based on the product, service or company that you want to promote, we can help recommend which social network to choose from: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn to name a few;
- Define the budget: advertising on social networks costs less than advertising on things like Google, Bing and Yahoo. Many businesses prefer to spend their pay-per-click advertising on social networks because they can better tailor to their audience. This methods is suitable for any kind of budget;
- Create the ad: once the objectives have been defined we will design how the ad should look and come up with something both visually appealing and informative;
- Campaign reporting and monitoring: we monitor campaigns daily to check its status and progress. We will regularly send you reports and collaborate with you to see if any changes to your paid campaign are required.
Tell us your goals and what you would like to reach!
Contact us for social media advertising.
Call us or email to book an appointment. Otherwise click on the button at the top right to request a free quote!