Do you provide accommodations? Do you rent out cars or charter boats? Do you organize trips and guided tours?
Then you’ll need an online booking system so customers can book services directly from your website!
There are various methods for managing online bookings:
- Customers can choose dates or services and pay directly on the website;
- Customers can choose dates or services and send a reservation request which will then have to be confirmed;
- Customers can send a specific request via the website.
All these methods can be managed through the use of our company-developed content management system, “doCMS”, guaranteeing customer autonomy and simplicity of use.
In the event that you already have a management system to check calendars and reservations, this can be integrated directly on a new site, allowing reservations only in the periods selected within the management system, and displaying prices and features of the service.
How we’ve integrated third-party management systems:
- Charter agency: the company can change prices and availability of their boats;
- Bed and breakfast website: the booking system sends the owner an email, where the customer has communicated which dates, how many people, and their room preference;
- Hotel website: hotel staff can edit the hotel rooms’ cost and availability, which will be communicated to the website and various landlord brokers. Here the availability in real time occurs and the payment takes place directly on the site.
An online booking system allows you to automatically manage reservations at your own pace.
If you prefer to speak to us personally about this service, or if you have other questions, we can arrange a meeting. Call us or send us an email.
If you already have clear ideas, click on the ‘Request a Quote’ button at the top right!