Newsletters are used as a promotional tool to send email updates to customers who have opted in/signed up to receive updates.
Newsletters are a very effective advertising tool to directly get in touch with customers who have chosen to receive business updates.
Newsletters are effective because they:
- Help consolidate the relationship with your customers: keeping in touch with your customers increases your visibility and will increase the likelihood of returned purchases;
- Help users stay updated: receiving relevant updates is important to customers. Sending newsletters will increase the likelihood that these important updates will be viewed by your customer;
- Can help increase sales: by communicating directly with your customers special offers, discounts and new services, the chances of sales will increase significantly;
- Take customers where you want: an effective newsletter allows you to highlight particular areas, pages, or products on your website;
- Allow you to monitor customer preferences: newsletter statistics will allow you to see who has visited the website via the newsletter and what links were of most interest.
When creating newsletter campaigns we help take care of:
- Collecting email addresses: using the software of your choice, we can implement the third party tool to collect the email addresses from customers who want to receive updates from you;
- Schedule when emails will be sent;
- Create graphic design if you would like to send a more personalized and unique newsletter;
- Review newsletter copy;
- Allow you to preview the newsletter before it is sent.
Interested in staying in touch? Subscribe to our newsletter or get in touch if you’d like to find out more about our newsletter services!